- Experience: 1600+ hours in airplanes
- Where: Local resident for life in Post Falls and Coeur d Alene
- Family: Wife Sheri, daughter Kyndall 5 yrs, son Corbin 2 years.
- Why: “The best feeling for me is being a part of someone’s dream – and watching it come true. Flying isn’t always easy, and watching a student achieve and grow is a very profound reward, and I had the privilege of helping them achieve.”
- Ratings: CFI-A: Single Engine Land (SEL) & Single Engine Sea (SES), CFI-IA (Instrument Airplane)