Apparently I wrote this last week, and forgot to send it… too much going on.
- Ground school enrollment is open! This year the class starts July 12th and runs Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm. I’m elated to announce that we are planning to offer a simulcast distance learning option for those that can’t make it to Coeur d Alene for the classroom session. More details to come, but it’s gonna be awesome.
- Please sign up right away, don’t wait until the last minute. Your enrollment, or that of your friends, will help us plan and prepare the investment of time and energy required to bring this class off.
- PLEASE use, and forward at will, this link to enroll: http://goo.gl/forms/
- Deadline for enrollment and payment in full for the class will be July 8th.
- A minimum of 8 students is required for the class to launch.
- 150 is back in full service.
- VOR antenna cable was repaired, it is now operable.
- COM radio was replaced just prior to 100hr.
- Left fuel sender gasket was replaced, the fuel leak in the left wing appears to be drastically reduced if not stopped.
- Another oil leak was found and (hopefully) stopped.
- Champ is back in full service with a new tachometer and Hobbs.
- 170 has a new Hobbs installed.
- Speaking of squawks, I found out just the other day (now last week) that the VOR has been inoperable for some time. Please make sure that any squawks make it to the squawk lists in the aircraft books, and please inform Latitude staff of any big ones. We can’t fix ’em if we don’t know about ’em!